Seminar | Forum Urban and Landscape PlanningCopyright: städtebau
Term: 1 Semester
In the "Forum Urban and Landscape Planning" module, diverse contents from the areas of urban development and planning as well as landscape architecture will be treated in more detail, and important methods and practices of architects and urban planners will be taught and trained.
Taking into account individual preferences, desired learning outcomes include:
- In-depth study of specific contents in the specialization Urban and Regional Planning
- Hands-on application of methods of analysis, conceptualization, and design in urban planning and landscape architecture
- Practicing of relevant working methods; acquisition and reflection of key competencies of architects and urban planners
In the module „Forum Urban and Landscape Planning,“ a course is to be selected from the offerings of the Chairs of
- Planning Theory and Urban Development
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban and Regional Planning
Topic Urban and Regional Planning
Urban Living in Suburban Areas
More Information soon.