- +43(0)316 873-6283
- Send Email
GRAZ UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AUSTRIA
Newsletter 5th January 2022, 63.1 Academic Job Announcement
Faculty of Architecture
1 position as a University assistant*, substitute, for 40 hours/week, probably from 15 March 2022, at the Institute of Urbanism, Faculty of Architecture, Graz University of Technology, Austria
Duties of the position:
- Organisation and teaching of courses of the Institute in the Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes, as well as selected elective courses.
- Participation in the institute's research in the field of urban planning, mobility and public space - Participation in organisational and administrative tasks of the institute and the faculty
- Completion of a dissertation
- Completed Master's or Diploma degree in architecture and/or urban planning and spatial planning.
- Above-average graduate in the above-mentioned field(s) of study
- Affinity with and work experience in the main areas of urban development, mobility and public space at
- Pleasure and commitment in teaching, in dealing with students and in the presentation of the institute - Experience in working on and acquiring research projects
- Willingness and ability to work in a team and to contribute to organisation and administration
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, graphics programmes, Photoshop,...)
- Very good knowledge of English desirable (written and oral)
We offer an annual gross salary based on full-time of at least € 41,601, overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Application, curriculum vitae and other documents should be sent to Graz University of Technology, Dean of the Faculty of Architecture, Univ.-Prof. BDA DiplArch Petra Petersson, Rechbauerstraße 12/1 KG, 8010 Graz, (preferably electronically to email@example.com) with a precise description of the position or code number and must be received by the end of the application deadline at the latest.
Deadline for applications: 26 January 2022 Code number: 1450/21/026