*** Land Nordrhein-Westfalen ***
Job offer: Project Manager | Project Manager (m/f/d)
for the implementation and management of the project "Sustainable Innovation Hub", in the area of responsibility of the staff unit 80 "Structural and Economic Development" in full-time, limited until 30.11.2025. The appointment is subject to the corresponding funding commitment from the federal government, which is expected for the end of 2022.
Based on the Economic Development Concept 2030 and the challenge to help shape the transformation of the economy in a sustainable way, the central key measure is the implementation of the project "Sustainable Innovation Hub", a physical action platform. You can help shape and develop this!
The business location Kreis Euskirchen is part of the Rhenish Revier region, embedded in the high-performance economic areas of Aachen and Cologne/Bonn and surrounded by an outstanding research, university and innovation landscape. You will encounter an innovative economy characterized by medium-sized businesses, in which the skilled trades form a central pillar.
Your future tasks are:
- Operational management, development and content-related concretization of the Sustainable Innovation Hub.
- Conceptual elaboration, further development and implementation of project-based packages of measures of the Sustainable Innovation Hub, as a contribution to a sustainable transformation of economy, space and infrastructure, incl. a corresponding event program and public relations (articles
- homepage, newsletter, press reports, etc.)
- Establishment and development of a sustainability network with SMEs
- Design of a sustainable transformation of the business location Kreis Euskirchen at the interface of enterprises and research/science/innovation, in close cooperation with the team of the structural and economic development department, the municipal economic development agencies, AGIT mbH, chambers of commerce and other actors
- Moderation of and presentation in working groups and events
- Representation of the project in political bodies in coordination with the head of the department
- Technical project management
We expect from you:
- Completed (specialized) university studies in the fields of geography, communication sciences/public relations or business administration or economics
- Professional experience, relevant expertise and knowledge in project management and networking
- A committed, dynamic personality and a strong ability to think conceptually and strategically
- Independent, structured, open-ended way of working, ability to work in a team as well as very good written and verbal communication skills
- Service orientation and organizational skills
- Willingness to attend appointments outside normal working hours
- Very good MS Office skills
- Provision of private car for official purposes against reimbursement of costs according to the state travel expenses law
We offer you:
- Professionally interesting, challenging and very diverse work in a dynamic, motivated and young team
- A wide range of offers for work-life balance (certified family-friendly employer) and health management
- Opportunities for professional and personal training and development
- Appreciative work culture
- Remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the public sector, including company pension scheme in addition to the statutory pension scheme
If the personal requirements are met, the job classification is based on pay group 12 of the collective agreement for the public sector (TVöD).
We consider applications from severely disabled persons and persons with equal rights in accordance with the objectives of the law on severely disabled persons. The equal opportunity plan applies.
For further information, please contact Ms. Poth (Tel. 02251 15 369) or Ms. Wiesen (02251 15 589).
We look forward to receiving your application via our online application portal by 31.12.2022.