Digital launch event for public participation on spatial strategy 2035+
Monday, 30th of May 2022, 6 to 8 pm
The Rhenish coalfield is facing a profound structural change due to the end of coal-fired power generation by 2038. The consequences are manifold and encompass various areas: Economy, settlement and open space development, the handling of cultural heritage to the understanding about home and identity of the lignite region. The Zukunftsagentur Rheinisches Revier (ZRR) has therefore initiated a process with the spatial strategy 2038+, which aims to develop a future image for coordinated and cooperative spatial development. As part of a multiple commissioning process, planning offices have drawn up initial images of the future for the spatial strategy. These are now to be supplemented by a "citizen vision" as part of the public participation process.
- Explanation of the process and questions
- Presentation of the future visions and spatial images by the planning teams
- Discussion in small groups with the planning teams
- Feedback round
- Outlook on the further process of public participation on spatial strategy
- Revierknoten Raum
- Zukunftsagentur Rheinisches Revier, Communication/Citizen Participation Department
- Planning offices of the multiple participation: Team AS+P, Team ASTOC and Team YELLOW Z
- Marion Michels and Oliver Märker, Zebralog
- Christa Reicher, Heike Augustin, Benjamin Vossen, planning teams.
Meeting-ID: 871 0427 0939