Peyman AmiriparyanM. Sc.
Room: SG 303
M ain fields of research and education
- Empowering Sociability Potential of Urban Spaces.
- Studying, Regeneration and Development of Social Spaces.
- Comparative Studies of Social Spaces.
- Urban Development, Urban Renewal, and Place-making.
- Studying the Dialog Between Architecture and Urbanism.
- Iranian Architecture
- Realizing Architecture
Since 2019: Ph.D. candidate at RWTH Aachen University, Faculty of Architecture, Chair of Urban Design and Institute for Urban Design and European Urbanism Design and European Urbanism
2018 - 2019: Researcher of Ph.D. at KU Leuven University, Gent, Belgium. Department of Architecture.
2014 - 2017: Academic Group Manager of Architecture, at Islamic Azad University Kermanshah Branch, Iran.
2010 - 2017: Lecturer (Faculty of Architecture) at Islamic Azad University Kermanshah Branch, Iran. Supervision Of Urban Design Projects Within The Bachelor´S Programme of Architecture.
2010 - 2013: Master of Architecture at Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran.
Emerging Public Spaces (Case Study: Kermanshah, City)